TableScan Turbo Forums

TableScan Turbo Forums (http://www.tablescanturbo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.tablescanturbo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   HEM2 support (http://www.tablescanturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978)

TwoDolphins 07-30-2011 11:00 AM

HEM2 support

I wish you could add support for new Hold'Em Manager 2 that has now reached public beta testing phase. It would be magnificient to be able use your software with new HEM2.

(IMHO in addition you could also add possibility to support financially the developement of this nice piece of software. I think you would have earned it.)

Zandry 07-30-2011 12:02 PM

I just got my HM2 beta key in my email yesterday, I'm not at home this week but i'll try and install it on my laptop and add support very soon. I will of course also be adding support for PT4 as soon as I get a copy

Also, I am going to be releasing TST v1.0 for sale hopefully in august, I have been working hard on it the last few weeks. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Stu_Ungar 08-01-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zandry (Post 3524)
I just got my HM2 beta key in my email yesterday, I'm not at home this week but i'll try and install it on my laptop and add support very soon. I will of course also be adding support for PT4 as soon as I get a copy

Also, I am going to be releasing TST v1.0 for sale hopefully in august, I have been working hard on it the last few weeks. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Awesome.

Looking forward to finally purchasing this.

Any chance of getting the auto rate feature in for the release?

Best wishes

Zandry 08-01-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu_Ungar (Post 3525)
Awesome.

Looking forward to finally purchasing this.

Any chance of getting the auto rate feature in for the release?

Best wishes

No but I'll try to get it in right afterwards. I've always been a little confused by it since I've never used it myself, can I just pull out and display a number, or do I have to show an icon from HM?

Stu_Ungar 08-02-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zandry (Post 3526)
No but I'll try to get it in right afterwards. I've always been a little confused by it since I've never used it myself, can I just pull out and display a number, or do I have to show an icon from HM?

Either is good for me, but the icon is probably the better idea because thats how they are displayed in HEM / PT3

derders 08-03-2011 10:31 AM

+1

yes we need HM2 support urgetly....

thanks

Zandry 08-05-2011 02:31 PM

Here is a preliminary version with HM2 support:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...e-RC4-b4-4.exe

Unfortunately they removed the "pokersites" table from the database so I have no idea what the pokersite_id are for any sites, it will take me a while to figure it out I guess I will need some help, hopefully from some people who know how to use pgadmin.

I can confirm in the above update HM2 support is working with PokerStars and is not working with iPoker according to someone I sent it to

TwoDolphins 08-06-2011 02:34 PM

It seems to be working for me at PartyPoker, at least at first sight.

I couldn't find sitenames for pokersite_id in database either.
However, at least in my case, pokersite_id has a value of 0 in all hands imported from PartyPoker. Is this because it's the first pokersite I've imported from or is it always 0 for PartyPoker for all players? Intrestingly in 'HUD Options', 'Site Options' tab, Party is also first in a list for sites ("Party, FullTilt, Pokerstars, Prima, IPoker, Absolute_UB etc").
I hope you solve the mystery..

westloser 09-01-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zandry (Post 3524)

verynice,I like to pay for tablescanturbo