View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:00 PM

Are you using dll injection right now to read the table images? I am seeing an issue where when TST is scanning the lobby, I cannot move any of my open tables or any other Merge window while the scan is in process. I can click buttons and all that, just no way to move the table windows.

I am troubleshooting an issue with the PT4 HUD where the HUD loses track of certain tables with similar names and either swaps or continually redraws. I do not have 100% reproduce-ability yet, but so far, it appears to start when the HUD tries to update at the same time TST is performing a scan. Seems to happen when the table roman numerals are 4 or more (i.e. Table XXVI and Table XXVII will get swapped and continually redraw, Table X and Table XX are usually fine).

Is TST inadvertently doing anything to the titles of the tables or otherwise locking the process that would prevent other applications from correctly identifying a window? Since the windows cannot be moved during a scan, I assume TST is doing something there.

Last edited by COKEMAN; 06-26-2012 at 02:03 PM.