TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicehanded View Post
You know where or to whom we can send our complaints about that limited player list? I think that we will need some pressure if we want a change in the software....

Thanks master!
Haha Good point

I personally have already messaged 3 of the merge reps, "BlackChipRep", "RPMSeth", and "CarbonRyan". One of them didn't know anything about it, 2 of them said they think they are working on it and one of those 2 said he thinks it will be available as a feature in 2-3 weeks, but it wasn't very definitive either. Anyways, here's the threads I would suggest posting in:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/14...thread-472780/

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...hread-1207541/

And again the main thing to complain about is from my perspective is just that the playerlist only shows 5 players.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:00 PM

Are you using dll injection right now to read the table images? I am seeing an issue where when TST is scanning the lobby, I cannot move any of my open tables or any other Merge window while the scan is in process. I can click buttons and all that, just no way to move the table windows.

I am troubleshooting an issue with the PT4 HUD where the HUD loses track of certain tables with similar names and either swaps or continually redraws. I do not have 100% reproduce-ability yet, but so far, it appears to start when the HUD tries to update at the same time TST is performing a scan. Seems to happen when the table roman numerals are 4 or more (i.e. Table XXVI and Table XXVII will get swapped and continually redraw, Table X and Table XX are usually fine).

Is TST inadvertently doing anything to the titles of the tables or otherwise locking the process that would prevent other applications from correctly identifying a window? Since the windows cannot be moved during a scan, I assume TST is doing something there.

Last edited by COKEMAN; 06-26-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

It's not using DLL injection yet, I will be adding that in the future, definitely when they come out with the real playerlist. But I will leave the current OCR method as an option too.

Basically, the problem with moving the tables during the scan comes from the fact that TST uses fake mouseclicks to navigate the merge lobby. It seems to block movement of the merge tables, it's really strange. I could (and I guess I should) switch to sending up/down keyboard presses, which would not have this problem, but will definitely make the scan slower (with the current way the lobby is set up, anyways)

I think it is unlikely that TST is causing the problem you're having with the PT HUD, are they unaware of this problem at Pokertracker, like you're the only one with this problem?
Old 06-26-2012, 03:30 PM

I don't think I am the only one with this problem, so they are aware, but keep pointing to other apps as the cause. If you are not using injection, then then I don't think it is TST. Sending mouse-clicks to the lobby shouldn't affect locating window names. Back to the drawing board, I guess.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:25 PM

I replicated the problem last night without running TST. Basically it is not your fault, but it is caused by you at times

When the mini table is open in the lobby at the same time the PT HUD tries to attach to the real table, it gets confused. There is also an issue with partial title matches when searching for a window handle. That's the short version. I've reported the steps to reproduce to PT and they are looking into it.

So, as TST scans the lobby and expands each table, there are times when it hits just right and expands a table that the HUD is trying to process. Once that triggers, all kinds of fun ensues with the HUD redrawing over and over or not showing up at all or being on the wrong table.

Absolutely nothing you can do about it given the way you have to process those tables and nothing in your code is explicitly causing this by stealing focus or anything anyway.

Just thought you'd want to know
Old 06-28-2012, 05:44 PM

Oh, that's pretty crazy, thank you for telling me that, that makes me wonder if I couldn't somehow find that minitable and read it in a different way then I had previously tried
Old 07-30-2012, 10:15 PM

Is there a fix yet for the 5/6 player issue Zandry? Im a paying member fyi
Old 07-31-2012, 12:17 AM

Well, it should work if you turn off cleartype in windows, I haven't found any other way to read it yet unfortunately, the nature of cleartype is that it's slightly different for everyone's computer so it would basically be impossible to make an OCR for that small font in the table list with cleartype on

Otherwise I just sent a few emails out again asking if they are gonna show more than 5 players, at one point they were saying they were gonna bring back a normal playerlist about 1.5 months ago so I will let you know what they say
Old 07-31-2012, 12:19 AM

OK thank you Zaundry
Old 07-31-2012, 12:35 AM

I did just get a response from black chip rep that a "big update" is coming tomorrow but he doesn't know if it will include a real playerlist or not in the lobby, he said if not he will ask them about it again for me, so we'll see