TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry
Exclamation Merge Update - Fix (Updated June 9)

Updated June 9th

Here is the latest build for merge:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...RC4-b15-10.exe

It should work well on any windows themes now. If it's having any difficulty reading the table image on the right, it will only show you 5 players at each table. In this case, you should try to toggle your ClearType settings in Windows. Also please note that some of the "player colors" that show up in the merge tables image can cause misreads as well.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:51 PM

Doesn't seem to be scanning tables for me on Black Chip (after installing the tst update). Always worked perfectly prior to the 6.0 software.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hmm, I just signed up for BlackChip and registered an account, it seems to be working properly for me. Do you have the lobby in English? Could you show me the problem on teamviewer? I'll be awake for another 30-60 minutes probably if you don't catch me tonight I can help tomorrow

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 06-06-2012, 08:42 PM

Ok, I just realized, by switching to Windows 7 theme, it switches the lobby to a completely different font. If you have XP or if you switch your theme in Windows 7 to "Windows Classic" then it will work. I use the Windows classic theme myself so that's why I didn't realize. I guess I'm gonna have to start working again tomorrow on another new OCR......

If you need to use it tonight, do this: Right click Desktop > Personalize > Windows Classic. Make sure you restart the lobby afterwards.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:46 PM

Default Not Working on Carbon

Mucked with all the Merge settings I can muck with but no luck. Really appreciate all the work. New Merge software sucks boulders. Any tricks I might be missing?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2012, 08:55 PM

Default Working Now

Switched to Windows Classic and it works! Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Ok, I just realized, by switching to Windows 7 theme, it switches the lobby to a completely different font. If you have XP or if you switch your theme in Windows 7 to "Windows Classic" then it will work. I use the Windows classic theme myself so that's why I didn't realize. I guess I'm gonna have to start working again tomorrow on another new OCR......

If you need to use it tonight, do this: Right click Desktop > Personalize > Windows Classic. Make sure you restart the lobby afterwards.
Ah that must be it. I'm using Windows 7 and not on classic. I know I just registered and am talking about an issue but I want to mention I've been using your program since like..2009 or 2010 (on FTP before I started playing RUSH) and thanks a bunch, it's really an awesome program.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA16 View Post
Ah that must be it. I'm using Windows 7 and not on classic. I know I just registered and am talking about an issue but I want to mention I've been using your program since like..2009 or 2010 (on FTP before I started playing RUSH) and thanks a bunch, it's really an awesome program.
Thanks man

I wanted to mention something, for anyone trying this today: I'm not sure if you actually need to change your theme permanently to get it to work. I think you might be able to just switch to windows classic, open merge, then you can switch right back to your normal theme and it will keep the same font as long as you have merge open. Hopefully I should have another version ready tonight for use on the standard vista/win7 themes
Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Ok, here is the new build:

[removed]

It should now work properly with any windows theme, I also significantly improved the speed of opening/joining waitlists, and fixed some other bugs, like the "...." player names. Please let me know if it's working for you or if you find any other problems

Edit: this build still may have problems unfortunately, one user is experiencing an issue where he can only get 5 players at each table, I'm investigating it now

Here's a link to the previous build if you want to go back:
[removed]
Old 06-07-2012, 10:25 PM

Still no luck for me regardless of classic or regular theme i was on. I hit f5 to scan and I can see it moving through the lobby but it's not putting any information into tst. still just shows me a blank window.